Policies & Procedures
- Items are consigned to Windsor Cottage for a period of 90 days.
- Windsor Cottage receives 40% of the selling price, with the consignor receiving 60%.
- Windsor Cottage reserves the right to reduce items by 10% at the end of each 20 day period.
- It is the responsibility of the consignor to arrange for the pickup of unsold items. Items remaining after 120 days become the property of Windsor Cottage to be disposed of at our discretion.
- Delivery to Windsor Cottage is the responsibility of the consignor.
- Windsor Cottage will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any item. Liability must remain under the consignor’s private insurance company until the item is sold.